Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Gushing
I love Coach Crystal! Sarah has been taking swimming lessons once a week with her at Lifetime since Oct 1st. She's had 6 lessons (missed 1 because she was sick) and is doing great. I love going to watch her every week. It just makes me so proud of her. She has never been scared of the water but she has been nervous and not wanted to go under or jump in. Crystal has her pushing off the wall by herself and rolling over to her back, jumping off the wall, and going all the way under to get rings and more. It just warms my heart to see the huge leaps Sarah has made with Crystal's help. It's all about the right teacher. Crystal pushes Sarah past her comfort zone and it works. YAY! Next week Sarah has to try jumping in and making it back to the wall. I think she can do it and that is amazing for her after only 8 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment