Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Let's Play Tag

Ok Colleen - here goes.
I was tagged by my friend Colleen and here's the game.  Post the 7th picture in your 7th folder and tell about it.  Don't cheat, just post what's there. 

This was kind of hard for me because I don't exactly have folders on my mac for pictures - more like events so this is the 7th picture of the 7th "event" in my pictures:

This is a picture from New Year's 2001-2002 a few months after we got married.  We were in Vegas with a bunch of good college buddies.  From L-R: Andy, Me, Blake (now married with little girl), Heather (recently married in North Carolina), Emily and Chris (already married in this pic), Lisa and Dave (now married and expecting in a few months!)

Now I am supposed to tag someone but not many people I know have blogs.  So, I tag Amy H. and Caitlein (because I know you will find a way to do this on facebook or something).

No comments: