Will's picks:
Final 4 - Georgetown, Morgan State, North Texas and Siena
with Georgetown taking on Morgan State for the win.
(Poor Will has already lost all 4!)
His strategy, as far as I could tell, was to pick teams with names or full names over states. North Texas was the only one that slipped through. His choice of Georgetown was a no brainer since his favorite animal to sleep with is George the monkey. He was a big fan of Sam Houston and Murray State too.
Sarah's picks:
Final 4 - Maryland, Montana, Florida and St. Mary's
with Montana taking on Florida for the win.
(Her final is already gone but oh well!)
Her strategy - I have no clue. She picked places she knew - San Diego, California and after that, I have no idea.
Andy's picks:
Final 4 - Maryland, Kentucky, Syracuse and Texas A&M
with Texas A&M taking on Maryland for the win.
His strategy - Some upsets, some obvious winners by their rank numbers, and loyalty to places we have lived before, hence his final 2.
My picks:
Final 4 - Maryland, New Mexico, Duke and Kansas State
with Maryland fighting Duke for the win.
My strategy - More upsets than Andy, leaning toward the underdogs and some loyalty to Maryland who won the whole thing while were living out East (many years ago!).
And.... who is in the lead after Round 1??? That would be me. YAY! We'll let you know how it goes. For now, I'm the most obsessed with checking the scores.
Also - I know I'm way behind in blogging so I'll try to fix that this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment