Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Don't Faint....

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's been over a year....  I just needed a year off.  I will recap the year later but for now, some videos....

Every year at the kids' school, they have Special Persons Day the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.  The students pick one or 2 special people to come to school and visit their classrooms and to watch the Music & Art Extravaganza.  I LOVE the extravaganza.  Maybe it's because I get a front row seat (I have connections...), or maybe it's just seeing my kids on stage having a great time, or maybe it's knowing that the MONTHS of hard work has paid off for all the kids.  Seriously though, I get a little teary watching them and I cannot stop smiling.  I've already watched each video a couple times.

The theme this year was Arizona's 100th Birthday.  (Just ignore the fact that it's November and AZ turns 100 in February of 2012.)

Sarah's 1st grade class took on the snakes.  They made beautiful snakes and then they sang this song.  I forgot that every year the 1st grade gets to be a band and do a little something special with the Head of Lower School.  It's at the beginning before the song and it's super cute too.  Only problem was that he blocked my Sarah.  The first graders, in my opinion (not biased at all!), took home best song of the day.  They were so animated and loud and just plain awesome.


Next up in the show were the 2 Pre-K classes.  I love that my kids got to perform back to back.    32 of the cutest kids you've ever seen marched in wearing beautiful candle shirts they made themselves honoring the birthday by singing the obvious.... Happy Birthday.  I love that Will waved at us.  He waved as he stepped down the steps too but I didn't record that.  We also got reports that he waved at all the people in the room as he walked out.  Lucky for him that the little boy behind him was WAY behind him so he had the center aisle completely to himself.  I would expect nothing less from my little man.  Take a look....

No comments: