Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chopped!

I cut my hair pretty short last week and Sarah and Will went with me to the appointment.  Sarah decided immediately that she wanted her hair to be short like Mommy's.  How flattering!  I asked her a million times if she was sure and reminded her that this meant no pony tails or buns.  She was very sure and so we did it yesterday.  As you can see from the picture, it's a good 3 inches shorter and we all LOVE it.  Sarah just loves the clips and sparkles they put in her hair after the cut.  I love it because she doesn't look as much like a ragamuffin now. 

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I LOVE IT! These little girls are starting to look so mature with their bobs. Now my mom is really going to be on me to cut Jackson's hair since I think it is the same length as Sarah's, just a different style! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Jackson's hair is long but it looks great on him and I don't think anyone has ever mistaken him for a girl. :)