It had not been returned to sender so I figured I would just have to pay for another one to be sent. But no! The lovely lady I was talking to offered me the book for free and I just have to pay the $3 shipping again. Hooray! I think she was a bit taken aback by my excitement and gratitude, after all this was completely my mistake. What a nice way to start the day, except for the ants. Ants (black, fire, you name it) have created several large ant hills under our bougainvillea and are now all over the side of our yard. Of course, it's the side that has the play set in it. It seemed ant free around the play set but I got bitten several times once I walked a few feet away. Needless to say, we played out front instead for a bit.
Other than that, we have had a nice week so far with a lot of swimming in Aunt SuSu's pool with G. The kids have really loved that. I went out with my girlfriends last night and we had a great time and ate delicious food. Andy was in Orlando for all of 36 hours Tue and Wed. I think he spent more time in the air traveling than at the office he was visiting for work. Will actually came up to me in the kitchen first thing this morning, grabbed me and said, very clearly "EAT". Andy and I can't wait until he can communicate better so he'll stop getting frustrated and we'll just have happy Will around. So, all is well in the Klemmer household for now.
1 comment:
Will was scared you were going to put him on a diet, LMAO!!!!
I too LOVE Shutterfly! Good customer service is hard to come by!
Post a Comment