In other news, Sarah has new jammies. She saw Will's outer space PJ's and really wanted some. I am not one to deny her things that are out of her comfort zone, so the kids now have matching PJ's and are happy as can be! In case you can't tell (haha), Sarah is the one on the right, not in pink or purple or a skirt or a dress or a nightgown!
Sarah, wanting to be just like Mommy, decided to try on my boots and my purse that I wore out Thursday evening. I think it's a good look with the footie pajamas! I'm not so sure about my 4 year old wearing thigh high boots though - a bit too Pretty Woman for me. ;)
1 comment:
OMG! These pictures are fantastic! I love the matching pajamas! My sadness in life is that I cannot dress my kids in matching clothes, and the knee high boots are amazing on her. She can really pull off any look, LOL!
Post a Comment