Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Bah-Dum, Goon-Dah Meet Doh-Jay

I have noticed that Will is a bit more particular about getting his words right than Sarah was, until now.  I think he finally got tired of getting it right and decided to just let the words and sentences flow, pronunciation be damned.  He insists on calling PJ (our dog), Doh-Jay.  Hey, at least he gets the J part, right?  Sarah called her Bah-Dum for the longest time.  I have no idea the connection.  Among her many other famous names is Goon-Dah - any guesses??????
That would be her name for Dora (the Explorer).  
Anyways, we are enjoying the talking but not so much the throwing himself on the floor part of nearing 2.  I am also realizing that genetics have kicked in and Will is incredibly impatient.  He doesn't understand why it takes soooooo long (10-15 min MAX) to go see Shishies at the pet store.  He also loves muffins and doesn't understand the oven part of making muffins.  I think I could put a muffin cup full of batter in front of him and he would take a big bite and then throw a fit because I didn't use my magic 5 second baking powers to make a real muffin.  (By the way, how cool would that be!)

No comments: