- Our house is SLOWLY getting back to some semblance of order. Life changes will do that to you. We are still trying to find places for everything though.
- Sarah tried her first hot lunch at school this week. She loved it. It comes with a salad bar and sandwiches. I think she tried everything but the cottage cheese which she said wouldn't fit on her plate.
- My crazy brother broke his arm on Sunday running in the dark. Let that be a lesson to all you after dark runners!! His wife is not thrilled considering that they have a 1 month old and a kindergartener. He has surgery to fix it later this week.
- I feel like I should have so much more for this list but all that's been happening lately is nitty gritty boring stuff or life stuff that doesn't need to be on a list like this.
- I'm ready for a vacation. Just me and Andy. My girls weekend was so much fun but didn't provide a true break from everything or maybe just not a long enough break from everything.
- I got Andy hooked on FlashForward, after he fell asleep 15 minutes in, by watching the last few minutes of the premier with the guy in the stadium. I know what gets him! Hehehehe. I'm evil.
- I'm really, really ready for fall - not calendar fall but temperature fall. Our little jaunt to DC will be nice simply for the cooler temps.
- I had a flash back this morning dropping Will off at school There were several moms there with babies on the hip dropping off their oldest children. That was me 2 years ago, complaining that my crazy little boy wasn't crawling and was a pain to carry to drop off Sarah. My! How things change!
- I love Trader Joe's. Dropped by this morning to pick up a couple things that cost too much at the grocery store or that I couldn't find and sure enough TJ's had them for a decent price. YAY!
- Is it bad that I'm having a cup of coffee right now and it's almost 100 out? I can dream that it's chilly out and enjoy it just the same!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Finally - 10 on T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When are ya'll going to be in DC?? If ya'll have any room in your schedule we might be able to drive up for a day.
Post a Comment