Thanks for listening to my mini rant/ramble for the day.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Evening Rant
Sarah Palin is stopping at a local Costco for her book tour in a few weeks. I do find that store choice a bit odd but have no problem with it. Andy is tempted to go get a signed book. I was curious which one so I looked it up. I came across a message board with someone else wondering which one. The answers were all opinions - mostly negative. I have no problem with that - it's a message board. What I have a problem with is that many of the postings included comments that the posters truly dislike her and are going to call Costco and complain and let them know what they think and maybe even cancel their membership. Seriously??? I can't imagine ever calling a store to complain about who they have coming in to sign books or what books they sell for that matter. It's called trying to make money for all parties - Costco and Palin. Power to them both for it. I would just avoid the store that day if I didn't like the person. RIDICULOUS. Why am I not surprised?? Maybe it's just because she inspires such loathing in people. I can't figure out if it's her or if someone else was coming to sign books, would the same people contemplate their Costco membership? I have no idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Couldn't have said it better myself ;)
I hate her, but I love Costco so much more. Apparently the people threatening to cancel their membership do not have a 3 and 4 year old that love their churros and can be bribed!
PS-I even thought about going to have her sign a book for Karissa!
I think that could possibly be the sweetest thing ever said to me :) That's true friendship right there!! Lol!
Post a Comment