- Having kids means finding a piece of tortilla chip hidden in the banister of the stairs. Who knows how long that's been there.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas are both at our house this year - our house, not just in town. Is it crazy that I'm thinking that that's an okay thing? Less toting the kids around to other parts of town and having to entertain them. I can just send them off to find toys or let them watch a Christmas movie.
- I have started my cleaning schedule again. I'm into week 2 and so far, so good. I haven't been this good since before I found out I was pregnant with Will.
- I really hate pigeons. Unfortunately they love our roof. That and our annoying back fence neighbors have bird food out - really helpful, thanks. They are the restaurant and we are the hotel - complete with warm bed and bathroom. UGH!!!
- Why can't clothing companies make pants for my child - adjustable waists barely stay up on him and yet they are too short. It almost works that some of his jeans fall down because then at least they cover his socks! But then he's asking me to pull up his pants every 10 minutes.
- Disneyland coming this week - 3 full days. It's sort of last minute but the hotel prices and availability dictated our timing. It should be fun.
- Sarah now has 2 teeth out. I'm kind of glad they are the bottom teeth so her smile still looks pretty normal. I can wait until after the holidays are over for the top 2. The tooth fairy was, again, not allowed in her room. The very polite tooth fairy left Sarah a note asking her to leave the tooth in her room because she had a hard time finding it. HAHA! I'm having a bit of fun with this.
- The white couch is still white - or maybe I should say dingy white - maybe gray by now. I need to wash it and GET A NEW COLOR COVER!!!!
- I will not forget snack today. I will not forget snack today. I will not forget snack today. I will not forget snack today. I will not forget snack today. I will not forget snack today. I will not forget snack today. I will not forget snack today. I will not forget snack today. I will not forget snack today.... You get the picture....
- Will's current "saying": "Huh????" It cracks me up.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
10 on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment