Disneyland Days 2 and 3. Again mostly pictures
We got to see a lot of the main Disney characters on this trip - Minnie, Goofy, Donald, etc. This is one of my favorite pictures though. Will showing Christmas Minnie his map and Minnie totally indulging him as the 2 of them talked about the map and pointed at places! So sweet. Again, the ears are STILL on. I asked him a million times if we could take them off, especially on rides where they hit my face. He would always say, "Not yet."
Will got to meet Handy Manny. The boy had no problem walking right up to characters. I think he should have been at least a little scared but oh well.
Sarah and I waiting for Autopia. This was the first time in YEARS that I had been on the ride and now I remember why I was not a huge fan. That pedal takes some major effort to push down consistently for the entire drive. My thigh was sore after we made the loop. The kids both loved the simple ride. (Don't ask me about that weird Sarah face. I have no idea.)

We let the kids get their faces painted the last day. They both loved it. Sarah's lasted all day and then came off easily. NICE!
Will with his shark face.
We were not planning on the princess fair this year because the line usually takes SOOOOOOO long but we caught it at a short time - short being 30 minutes. Here is Sarah with Ariel just after Ariel asked her about her mummy shirt and wasn't she scared of mummies. And after Belle tried to convince Sarah that there is indeed a city in Arizona not far from where she lives called Tucson. Hmm... me thinks that Belle might be a fellow Zonie.

Jasmine actually got Sarah to pose princess style so we could see her shirt full on. Perfect Sarah - princess face, princess pose, mummy t-shirt.

The kids, Grandpa and Daddy went on the Go Go coaster 3 times in a row on the last morning. Check out Will with his hands up. It was by far his favorite. He told everyone when he got home about how Daddy took him on the Go Go Poster and how he went really, really fast.
The obligatory Will passed out picture. He actually only napped on days 2 and 3. The first night, he turned to me around 8p and said I need to go to sleep and so he turned over in the stroller and fell asleep. All 3 nights when we returned to the hotel, we had to get the kids out of the stroller and into jammies and bed while they were fast asleep. It was pretty funny and harder than I thought it would be. It's been a long time since I've had to clothe kids with no cooperation whatsoever.
The ride that convinced Sarah that she would like the Tower of Terror: the jellyfish ride. PS She did not like the Tower of Terror and her Mommy couldn't even be convinced to go on it. NO THANK YOU!
Sarah was incredibly brave on this trip. She went on every ride she could for her height which included Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, the Grizzly Rapids ride (or whatever it's called). She would sit in silence on them with no reaction and then get off and say I don't think I want to do that one again.
We ended up finding a spot on our last night to watch Fantasmic. We sat and waited for 2 HOURS!!! It actually went by pretty fast. Unfortunately, poor Will fell asleep on his Mommy and not even the loud show and fireworks could wake him. He was that tired.
We had a great trip. 3 days exhausted all of us. I can't imagine the people who go for 5, maybe their kids are older. I don't think we would ever do Disneyland for 5 days, maybe Disney World.
No comments:
Post a Comment