Our trip to Disneyland - 3 very full days. Mostly pictures. Enjoy.
Walking over on our first morning. It's trips like these that I'm glad we still have the double stroller. It's a lifesaver. The kids insisted on wearing their ears. Will kept his on almost the entire trip!
Out on the plaza was this fairy car. Sarah thought it was pretty cool.
Eeyore and the kids. We also saw Pooh and Tigger.

I caught this picture of Will and I just love it.
We waited in line to see 2 fairies - Fawn and Tinkerbell. I was going to have Andy and his dad take Will to do something else but he INSISTED on staying and wanted to meet them. Fawn was great at listening to him tell her about his morning so far. He was quite chatty with the characters he met.


Both of them were super excited to see Tink.

What a coincidence - we happened to park our car right under our window! I had to take a picture.
The rest of the trip coming very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment