Tuesday, February 09, 2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. My 5 year old doesn't think people can be Valentines so every card she reads cracks her up. It's kind of silly.
  2. I am thinking of having a St. Patrick's Day party in our backyard. With the foot high clover, we could have a 4 leaf clover hunt. It's such a mess back there.
  3. I keep receiving samples and mail from Similac. I finally got online to figure out how to stop it. They gave me an 800 number. I am totally a child of the digital/internet age. I was very annoyed that I had to jump through hoops and wait on the phone to get myself off a mailing list. The customer relations person is lucky that she was very nice but really?? It would be one thing if I had a young baby and was deciding on formula but Will is almost 3 and I haven't purchased formula in 2 years. I am a waste of your time Similac and I never used you to begin with!
  4. After a notice from the HOA, we finally took the white icicle lights down. They blended in with the stucco so we didn't really care but apparently neighbors do. Next house we live in will not have an HOA, unless I really, really love the house.
  5. I forgot how it is to plan a playdate with someone you don't know very well. Add to it that Sarah is at the age where it could be with or without Mommy and Will. She's at a new friends house right now. I have a feeling she's having a blast! Hopefully we can have her friend over to our house soon.
  6. Andy pulled out the boxes of legos over the weekend. I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or us. Both kids have been playing with their police space ships this week.
  7. My dad + my niece alone for a whole day - I'm praying for him. I would be saying the same thing if it were my dad plus my 2 or even just one of them. I think he will be going to bed early and sleeping well tonight! On the other hand, I think my niece will be in heaven today and staying up late from the excitement of having Grandpa to herself all day.
  8. 9. and 10. I am cheating and not doing anything for the last 3 because of a busy afternoon! I figured better to get this out than sit around thinking of more. :)

No comments: