Sunday, July 25, 2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. San Diego pictures and blog coming later this week..... Stay tuned.
  2. I walked out of the house the evening we got back and that rain smell was in the air and the Monsoon clouds were not too far away. Did we see any rain?? NOPE! I called Andy from Arizona a couple times warning him about rain on his way home. He said all he got was a wind storm one evening. What is up with the monsoon this year? Where is the rain landing? The clouds are there but very selective I guess.
  3. While I was gone, Andy had the sprinkler timer replaced. YAY! He also watered the lawn.... really watered the lawn. I should have taken a picture of it but I was too intent on mowing it. It was at least a foot and a half high which makes for painstakingly slow mowing.
  4. I am really enjoying this song.
  5. I started pulling out the tricks for kid entertainment yesterday. 1 month to go and I think we'll be able to keep busy. ALL play doh came out yesterday - a bit messy but they loved it. We also planted our chia pet. The kids thought the slimy seeds were gross but I'm sure they'll love watching it grow.
  6. In other news, our fish is....... STILL alive. (Thought he deserved a shout out)
  7. Just saw that The Bachelor game is out on Wii. I admit I'm curious.
  8. Catching up on TV has been kind of fun. Summer is usually the dead zone with nothing in the Tivo and this is a nice change!
  9. I have decided to cut back on coffee starting this week. I'm a 1 cup a day type but I think I'm going to go for 1/2 that, like maybe every other day. Wish me luck.
  10. A sneak peek of our trip:



No comments: