- I'm trying to see how fast I can put this together before I have to go make cookie dough so it can chill before I let my kids roll it and cut out Halloween shapes.... yes I'm a bit nuts.
- Sarah learned to ride on 2 wheels a week ago. YAY! She is now learning how to stop. She gets tired of riding pretty fast but Daddy is working on it with her.
- Andy's Halloween Haunted House at school kicks off in just over 48 hours. He has an hour or so until he gets his precious Art rooms to put it all together in under 48 hours..... He's definitely a LOT nuts.
- I made pumpkin bread yesterday and need a new recipe. Send me one if you have a good one. The one I made needs a bit more spices to it and more moisture.
- Will has learned to talk back..... like a 13 year old girl..... or maybe am almost 6 year olf girl because that would make more sense. UGH!
- My 3 weeks of working 5 mornings at the preschool is over. It was fun but exhausting. I am happy to have my days at home with Will back and my 1 day off back!!! YAY!!
- I can't wait to clean up the backyards. We have the winter lawn in and I'm ready to freshen up some pots.
- I got a Kindle for my birthday. It's kind of a weird thing. I didn't ask for it but Andy thought it would be cool. It's pretty cool. I think I will use it mostly for traveling. Do people take e-book readers to the gym???? I think I would accidentally drop it or something.
- Will just found (as I was typing this) the GeoTrax North Pole Express in the Fisher Price Catalog that he found in my room and was looking through. Guess what I'm going to be hearing about until next year.... Woohoo!
- On another note though, I'm happy that they are making more GeoTrax things and that it's not going away. I also like that I've seen some commercials for it. Will's Christmas list will probably be GeoTrax and Monster Jam Trucks - an interesting combination.
And I'm proud to say I threw this together in less than 10 minutes. Woosh!
1 comment:
Here is an awesome pumpkin bread for you!!! My girl Sarah raved about her mom's pumpkin bread forever and I finally tried it and she was RIGHT!! SO gool! I usually leave out any extra ingrediant at the end :)
http://forcedtocook.blogspot.com/2009/11/our-mothers-divine-pumpkin-bread-yum.html
Enjoy!!
Post a Comment