Monday, June 02, 2008

Way Behind and She-Ra


I know, I'm way behind - 10 days out of town will do that!  We are trying to get back in the swing of things today and so far - so good.  The kids stayed on Pacific time surprisingly enough.  I will do a separate trip blog very soon but for now just thought I would put a short message up.


Sarah is currently in love with She-Ra and well, what 3 year old wouldn't be.  I mean, she has a horse that goes from regular white horse (cool enough as is!) to a unicorn/Pegasus mix with rainbow wings.  She gets to wear knee-high gold boots and a cool white dress and a cape.  She has a super powerful sword that lets her switch between normal and superhero at will.  And - to top off all that, she has more powers than He-Man.  OK - I think I want to be She-Ra now.

No comments: