Thursday, June 19, 2008
Will's Future Profession
My son is well on his way to being a pirate. I have discovered over the past few days several "treasures" hidden around the house. I found some of his toys under the skirted night stands in our room, a couple of his small rattle balls on a shelf in the pantry and so on. These toys that I thought were missing just turn up at random. I'm sure I'm in big trouble if he learns to dig holes in the backyard. I guess I'll just have to make sure he learns that pirates always mark things with an "X". For now though, I will go on looking for the set of keys I let him play with yesterday in the living room and that are now buried treasure. Hopefully there is no curse attached. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment