Thursday, August 28, 2008
The Best Moments
I was upstairs packing for our weekend in San Diego in my room. I pulled out our Duplo Thomas train set and let the kids have it in Will's room next door. We haven't taken it out in a long time. I realized after awhile that the house was tooooooo quiet. I quickly went to check on Will's room because silence usually means they are up to something bad. I got to watch for several minutes from his doorway as the 2 of them played with the train set in complete silence, happy as can be. Sarah was building something on the side of the tracks with the blocks and Will was focused on pushing a train through a tunnel again and again. It was just beautiful. Unfortunately, the camera was downstairs charging. Will eventually noticed me watching and held up his trains and said Choo Choo. He really loves trains right now. It's pretty cute. The whole thing was just a wonderful moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment