I've been trying to get back into working out so I went to the gym yesterday for a workout/swim combo (that's workout by myself and swim with the kids). I was on the treadmill shuffling through the songs on my iPod trying to find a good song for running, and realizing that I REALLY need to set up a workout playlist, when I came upon a good beat. I was not looking at the screen and decided this song would do....until the Backyardigans started to sing the words of the song. So sad. In my defense, most Backyardigans songs are made for dancing and it could have been worse. It could have been a Barney song.
In other news, we are counting down to our trip to San Diego which starts tomorrow after lunch. The kids and I are flying out to visit Gammy and Pa-paw for almost a week. Andy will get some peace and quiet and we will get some temperatures below 100. Sarah is VERY excited and poor Will has no idea what's going on. We'll see what he thinks about me putting some of his toys and books in a suitcase. Actually, he'll probably be okay with that but throw a fit when I pack his shoes. I am right now on the hunt for a missing Chargers croc. Will loves to carry around his shoes and I have no idea where he left this shoe.

Will got his first trim this week at the hands of my friend Colleen. We bribed him with food to sit still and that worked until he finished his bite. All in all, he was pretty good about it.
Sarah has been singing her J song everywhere and right now enjoys dialing the phone (with help). She loves talking on the phone, especially to G or Gammy. This is not good news for the teenage years.
Still to come is Will dancing - I promise. I have to get the video on my computer.
**Update: Will wandered into my room this morning with the missing shoe. I still have no idea where it was.
1 comment:
Great pic Shannon, I actually look like I know what I am doing!!! He is such a doll face, just smiling and making faces the whole time! LOVE HIM!!!
Post a Comment