Before we left for San Diego, Sarah and I went for a cheerleading class at Deer Valley Community Center. The class was, unfortunately, canceled so we talked to the guy at the desk. While we waited our turn another mom was in front of us with her little girl. The girl kept running over to the other side of the center. I looked around the corner and noticed her dad over there. Sarah did not. She leaned over to me after the girl had done this many times and said, "That girl has been very bad today." I asked why and Sarah said, "She keeps running away from her Mommy." YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thrilled and confirmed that yes, that's a bad thing but her Daddy is right over there. How excited can a mom get when you realize that your 3 1/2 year old did indeed listen to you at some point!
Hooray for my smart girl.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment