Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bookworms

Can I tell you that I am so thrilled that my kids love books, Will even more so than Sarah.  I love that he knows the word Read and repeats it and that he is already trying to weasel 1 more story out of me at bedtime.  It's just wonderful. 

Our favorite set of books is once again back in rotation.  We love the "Some" books - Some Ducks, Some Pigs, Some Cows and Some Sheep. Sarah adored them when she was younger but hasn't read them as much lately.  The 4 small books have a new home now in Will's room.  He loves them as much as she did and now she wants to read them again too.  We received 3 of these as a gift and then hunted down Some Cows to complete the set.  I would love to give them as gifts but they are out of print (I think).  You have to hunt them down online and I've never seen one in stores.  It makes me sad to know that other children won't be able to get the joy from these books that my kids get.  

Sarah's favorite part:  Some Ducks like cakes, Some Ducks like pies, Some Ducks prefer the jumbo size (with picture of Duck with GIANT cake). 

No comments: