Thursday, September 04, 2008

The House

Andy is a very creative guy which is why I left Sarah's preschool collage up to him.  We were given a sheet of white construction paper and asked to add pictures of family, pets, etc.  The teachers are going to put on a roof, I think.  Andy added his own though just in case.  I think it looks FANTASTIC!!  The best part is that Sarah stayed up late with Daddy last night while Mommy was out with friends.  He did the cutting and arranging and she did all the pasting.  Here is the finished product:

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I LOVE IT! Very chic!!!! Andy continues to impress me with all his hidden talents! What did he use for the door, plant, name, roof,etc???

Anonymous said...

It's random card stock that I had in the office. Sarah picked the colors which is shocking because it's not pink!!! Andy even woke up this morning to make some fixes, like adding the door.