Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Camp Getaway

Spent the weekend with my "gang" (4 of us with preschool age children and younger) in a "cabin" in Flagstaff.  It was wonderful.  We left on Friday and came home Sunday afternoon.  Andy was a bit overwhelmed but the kids just loved having Daddy in charge.  He had the tent up in the family room and they made cookies and Sarah drew lots of pictures.  I think Will learned several new words in that short period of time.
I had a weekend of wine, board games, chick flicks, hot tub, cool temps, gossip and great friends.  I think it was a fair trade!


3 comments:

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...

Copy and paste the picture from my blog because I cannot leave it as a comment, and it is HYSTERICAL!!!

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.