Will is 2 now and Sarah was in a big girl bed by his age but.... I have no intention of moving him yet. We moved Sarah because we needed the crib and because, when she was about 22 months old, we found her straddling the crib rail and shouting "I ride the Neigh (horse)!" It was hilarious and nerve-wracking all at the same time. Will however is a happy little guy in his crib. I don't get many pictures of him sleeping but I snuck in the other night to get the following picture.
I feel like it's almost a Where's Will picture since he is surrounded by his animals. I love that he's only using half his crib. He's usually only in the "top" half of his crib when I check on him before my bedtime. He also has a ton of books in with him, a blanket and any number of animal friends. Who knows where he would end up with a big boy bed - all the way up on the pillow?? We may eventually just take off a side of the crib but for now, Will can stay my baby boy.
Yes - I know I'm loading today up with posts. I started a couple of them over the last few days and was waiting to upload the pictures so there you have it.
2 comments:
When Will and Tyler get married, they could just share a crib because I have NO INTENTIONS OF TAKING HER OUT ANYTIME SOON!!!! Jackson was over three, but I only moved him because he was too big for the crib, otherwise, I would have left him in it FOREVER!
Hooray! Now it will be easier for Gammy to clean without the "skirt".
Love, Gammy
Post a Comment