Sunday, March 15, 2009
So it begins....
We have entered American Girl territory. Sarah's great grandmother (with the help of a wonderful neighbor!) purchased a Kit Kittredge (at least we think that's who she is) doll this weekend at a neighborhood garage sale, along with several outfits. Personally I love the idea of American Girls with the stories that go along with the dolls. I always thought Sarah would love that and now we can try it out without the crazy cost of brand new dolls. I have a feeling we'll have to add to the collection but for now, Sarah has a doll that looks a bit like her to play with. It will stay at Nini's house for the time being so that Sarah can play with her good friend Phoebe who also has a new doll and lives next door to Nini. Hooray. I will put up some doll pictures after Sarah has actually seen the doll. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment