Well, tomorrow it is. Will's potty training begins. I have no idea how this is going to go. I really feel like he has no clue what's coming or what to do. I hope he surprises me. He wants to wear underwear but only because it has cool things on it like Thomas and Wall*E and Buzz Lightyear. I don't think he realizes that he will have to stop playing when he has to pee. I'm going to start him naked in the morning and see what happens. I'm prepared with yummy breakfast and am hoping I don't crack under the craziness of potty training on top of the heat on top of being cooped up inside.
Wish me luck.....
In honor of his BIG day.... a picture of Will enjoying Sarah's BIG day (side note - I forgot how bald he was as a baby!):
No comments:
Post a Comment