Ten on Thursday (better late than never)
- The Tooth Fairy made her first visit to our house this week. It made me sad. Just one more sign that my little girl is getting big. Sarah was excited about the tooth but nervous about the Tooth Fairy. She left her tooth box in our room, too scared to have a "stranger" in her room. Andy and I had a good laugh about that. She then woke us up at 4am when she noticed her box on her nightstand with some money in it. Pretty funny.
- Our winter lawn is in and growing. It should be ready for play by the time we TRULY settle into 80 degree temperature without forays into record setting high 90's or 100!!!
- Sarah and I had a fantastic time back east with my brother and his family. It was nice to see them and to meet my nephew before he gets too big. It was also really cool to have a mother/daughter trip.
- Congrats to my dear friend on her good news. You know who you are and I know you read this. :)
- How about my birthday cake..... it made me smile.
- Have I mentioned that I really don't think it's fair that kids bounce back so fast from being sick while it takes grown ups forever!!! I was ill Friday night, into Saturday and I am still recovering. Isn't it the grown ups who have less time to be sick. I want to bounce back in no time too!!
- Getting really tired of this never ending potty training. Seriously, Will, please.... I'm not above begging. Oh wait, I've tried that. We are making another serious attempt this weekend to see if we can go to underwear and start staying at school longer. Wish us luck.
- My 2nd child is much more stubborn and self-assured than my 1st. That seems a bit weird to me.
- I truly appreciate that Will likes to clear his dishes. The problem is that he thinks it all goes in the trash. I go trash can diving several days a week because he always seems to sneak it in there.
- I'm getting kind of excited about holiday shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment