Our yard is starting to become one big puddle as is the common area of our neighborhood. That's where all the run off goes. It's always interesting to see how long it takes for the common area to drain. From the picture below, I have a feeling that the kids would love to hop on that slide. Maybe when it's summer, we'll have to try that.
Sarah is just thrilled for the chance to wear rain boots and use her umbrella. And yes, she does have rain boots - mostly for monsoon season which is at the end of summer. Will just LOVES the rain. He stood out in it with a hooded coat on just catching rain drops in his hand. It was pretty cute.
I'll let you know how much more we get. I think this is supposed to last for a few more DAYS. That's like weeks for us here in Phoenix.
No comments:
Post a Comment