Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving Belated

I know, I know, it's late but I've been busy.  I insist on keeping these separate so I'll just do a couple at the same time.  We drove out to CA for Thanksgiving.  The drive went OK.  Will gets a bit antsy.  We spent lots of time with the grandparents and had Thanksgiving with our next door neighbors.  It was a lot of fun.  My parents have lived next door to the same people since I was only a couple months old.  We had dinner with my best friend from when I was 4 and 5 and his family.  He has a little boy, Will!, who is a week older than our Will.  It was great to see him again and meet his wife.  The kids had tons of fun playing together.  Here are some pics:
My mom found pilgrim hats.
This is the best of our attempts to take pictures of all the kids:
We took a trip to the beach and Will worked on blowing bubbles, while Sarah worked on hating the waves even more than our last visit.

No comments: