Will loves to play with houses. It usually involves many cars going in and out doors and windows. I can always find a car "parked" in any of the rooms of Sarah's doll house. I think he plays with the house more than Sarah does. Funny guy!
Sunday, December 07, 2008
The Proper Way to Play With A Doll House
Before I get to the 2 holidays we've gone through so far (Thanksgiving and Sarah's Birthday), I wanted to share this:


Will loves to play with houses. It usually involves many cars going in and out doors and windows. I can always find a car "parked" in any of the rooms of Sarah's doll house. I think he plays with the house more than Sarah does. Funny guy!
Will loves to play with houses. It usually involves many cars going in and out doors and windows. I can always find a car "parked" in any of the rooms of Sarah's doll house. I think he plays with the house more than Sarah does. Funny guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK, still waiting for Thanksgiving and Birthday pictures! Great job on the party, it was a BLAST!!! XOXO
Post a Comment