Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27th Daybook

Outside my window... It's sunny, what else is new.

I am thinking... that Will is a pig today. He's eaten a lot.

I am thankful for... family.

From the kitchen... I feel like we're gonna be out a lot this week so very little happening in the kitchen this week.

I am wearing... capris, a T and flip flops.  I don't think I could be more rumpled if I tried.

I am creating... ummm..... nothing at this time.

I am going... to pick up Sarah, take a peak at the Cinco de Mayo raffle baskets and get some ribbon for Sarah's teacher appreciation gifts and then it's Mom's Night In!

I am reading..- mostly magazines lately.

I am hoping... to have a good week and get a lot done.  I think I'm off to a good start.  I'm also hoping that it is warm enough to try out the kiddie pool this week.

I am hearing... Will asking for more.

Around the house...still working on it.  I might replace a couple plants this week but the inside is very much still a work in progress.

One of my favorite things.... texts from Colleen - you crack me up.

Plans for this week... to get Sarah a clock to keep her in her room until 6:00 AM at the very least, to go to the school's New Family Reception, Will's first swimming lesson is Thursday with me in the pool, the preschool's Cinco de Mayo party is Friday and then we are partying after with some good friends. Woohoo. It's a busy week!

A picture thought to end on....
I just went back a year and pulled the picture closest to 1 year ago today:



No comments: