Tuesday, May 05, 2009

10 on Tuesday

  1. I can tell that we bought many toys at the same time because all the batteries seem to be dying now.
  2. I have to bob my head every time I hear Pink's song So What.  It's involuntary.  I can't help it.
  3. I love license plates that make me laugh or smile.  Thank you to those people who are clever with their license plates.
  4. I wish more people would reign in the reply all button.  I don't always need to see EVERY reply that comes back to an email that went out to 20 people.  Sometimes it's necessary to reply to all but mostly, it just clogs my email.
  5. My father-in-law trimmed our desperately overgrown mesquite tree today and it looks fabulous.  I'm thinking he may have a future in tree trimming.
  6. I really wish my dogs could just speak and tell me they're thirsty or hungry.  It would eliminate the many steps I take to figure out what the barking or whining is for.  I usually just end up doing anything and everything that I think would be wrong.  I guess they are like babies in that way.
  7. Can you tell that I'm trying to make this the quickest 10 so far?
  8. Since the big Teacher Appreciation Lunch is tomorrow, Andy is grabbing food and taking Will back to his office for lunch with the lovely ladies who work with him.  I'm sure he will be overindulged and a happy, tired little boy when I get him back. :)
  9. I may actually have to buy a Britney album for the first time... oh no.  I just think it would be great work out music.
  10. To my fellow bloggers, keep it up. I love reading all your stuff!!!

No comments: