Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18 Daybook

Outside my window... Hot, record hot expected today.

I am thinking... that I can't believe Sarah's school is over this week.

I am thankful for... stuff - even if I do have too much of it.

From the kitchen... made fantastic turkey meatloaf over the weekend and a pie.  This week, not much planned yet except goulash.

I am wearing... shorts, shirt, flip flops (I think I will just cut and paste this every week).

I am creating... a summer plan and a schedule for the etiquette class I'm going to teach with my friend Synde.  

I am going... Sarah's school, Target, Children's Place.  A friend is taking pictures of Sarah and Will this Saturday and they need cute things to wear for it - matching if possible.

I am reading... I just got Pride and Prejudice and Zombies yesterday.  I'm SOOOOOO excited to read it.  The back cover was funny enough.  The inside's got to be good.

I am hoping... to have the kind of house that I can invite people over to with an hours notice - maybe that's more of a dream.

I am hearing... Sesame Street quietly in the background along with Will showing me "Toby, Mommy, I found Toby."

Around the house...our upstairs is cleaned out - well except a couple spots in the master bed -  but that includes the armoire, the kids closets, drawers and the office stuff.  The downside - anything currently without a place or going bye bye is in our living room, the tornado disaster zone.  Wish us luck to finish it all sooner rather than later.

One of my favorite things.... lists - I love making them.  I don't always stick to them but I love making them!

Plans for this week... Sarah's last day of school, Will swimming, working on the house clean out, pictures on Saturday.

A picture thought to end on....
I randomly entered a picture number again and found this.  Sarah playing mini golf at about 13 months.


No comments: