Monday, May 04, 2009

May 4 Daybook

Outside my window... It's hot and I think summer is trying to sneak up on me.  NOOOOOOOOO!!

I am thinking... I'm sick of allergy season and my scratchy throat.

I am thankful for... a little boy who likes to clean up after himself, well dishes at least.  We're still working on toys.

From the kitchen... turkey and ummmm I have no idea yet.

I am wearing... new shorts (YAY!) a shirt and old flip flops because I was out watering.

I am creating... a plan.

I am going... to the kitchen soon to get dinner together.  I know, your excitement can hardly be contained!

I am reading... more magazines. I've really been enjoying my Parenting magazine lately.

I am hoping... to surprise Andy later this week with a clean office, it's currently a pit.  Ssssshhh don't tell him.

I am hearing... the kids galloping around me listening to Stuck in Saddle Again from Beethoven's Wig for about the 4th time in a row.  You think I'm kidding.

Around the house...we pulled out the ghetto kiddie pool today and the kids LOVED it.  I think it will be out a lot over the summer.

One of my favorite things.... new clothes.  I'm a terrible shopper.  Grabbing a shirt at Target as you run by it does not count at shopping.  I am learning that lesson slowly.

Plans for this week... uniform exchange for Sarah's uniforms for next year.  Gosh that's weird. Teacher Appreciation luncheon.  Andy is bowling Friday night.  Not too much else going on.

A picture thought to end on....
I randomly entered a picture number and found this.
We went in a limo to look at Christmas lights when Sarah was 2 with the whole family. This is a picture of all the glasses for adult beverages and the sippy cup sitting among them in the blue light. Sorry it's blurry.

No comments: