Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ten on Tues

No daybook this week but here goes....

10 on Tuesday
  1. Andy and I have decided to do a sprint triathlon next July (that's 2010) in San Diego. Andy did it many years ago and I decided that I want to try it now.  We would do it this year but we are too out of shape and it's full already!
  2. My last class for NCPG is tomorrow.  I've been in the group since before I had Sarah and it feels like the end of an era.  It was always nice to have a place where I could ask questions about specific problems I was having with the kids.  I'll miss it and at the same time I won't.
  3. Will's swim lessons are still going well.  He doesn't scream like some of the other kids who do not want to be in the pool.  Instead, he just repeats "NO" when he doesn't want to keep doing whatever activity we're doing.  He'll do it with Coach Scott though.  I'm thinking he's well on his way to lessons without Mommy.  Our big stumbling block will be that he's scared of standing on the risers that they put in the pool for lessons.
  4. We made snickerdoodles yesterday and both kids had tons of fun rolling the cookies and dipping them in cinnamon sugar.
  5. I love watching the show My Boys.  I just love the characters and the humor of it.  I caught Jim Gaffigan (he's on the show) on Comedy Central in a stand up special and really liked it.  I laughed out loud and now I think I need to find some more of his stand up.  Laughing is always a good thing.
  6. I can't wait to see who wins Survivor this season.  I think a final jury show with Coach having to answer questions would be hilarious. 
  7. I think there should be a sibling Survivor series and Andy and his sister could be on it.  It would be miserable for me but they'd be fun to watch.  How would that work though - would the siblings be voted off together? Hmmm.....
  8. I can't believe it's mid May.
  9. I received a lovely necklace and handmade book for Mother's Day.  I love Sarah's creativity.  My  favorite part of her story was when the princesses saved the princes.  You go girl!
  10. I am debating chopping off Sarah's hair again.  I'm sick of fighting over brushing it every day.

1 comment:

Gammy said...

Your dad wants to what kind of kool aid you've been drinking? Triathlon!!
Don't cut Sarah's hair. Remember she has an appointment with Janel.
M