While I'm at it - May 26 Daybook
Outside my window... dark... warm.
I am thinking... that I'm glad I finally changed the look of my blog.
I am thankful for... delicious sugar cookies on sale. Yum!
From the kitchen... tried beer battered tilapia tonight, not bad. This week I'm trying to use mostly what I have hidden in my pantry and freezer to save me a big grocery trip.
I am wearing... shirt, shorts.
I am creating... a summer plan still and a chore list for Sarah.
I am going... to bed soon.
I am reading... Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and it cracks me up. One minute you're reading the normal story and then all of the sudden this happens: "Some 20 yards below, 8 or 9 blood-soaked zombies crawled over a shattered wagon...one happy dreadful was scooping the last morsels from the broken skull of the driver." It's so out there that it just makes me laugh. I read that it might end up being a movie or maybe it was just that someone thought it would make a good movie. I think that would be the perfect date movie for me and Andy.
I am hoping... that Will does not get sick tonight with his 6th sense of Heart Dr. appointments (see below).
I am hearing... George Michael begging me to give it One More Try on Pandora. Andy made me create a Wham station.
Around the house...cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. We've been really good about keeping the upstairs clean. We did a huge Memorial Day clean up downstairs but still have to tackle cleaning out our closet and the guest room and the evil garage.
Two of my favorite things.... Sarah making her bed and cleaning her room and Will's current favorite saying - "Sure Does". His answer for anything and random statement. I don't really know where he got it but it always makes me smile and laugh a bit and I always reply back Sure Does Will.
Plans for this week... to hang out at T's house tomorrow and let the kids run wild with good friends. Tomorrow morning, Will FINALLY has his 2 year heart check up. He's been sick for past 2 (middle of the night vomit, high fevers, the usual culprits). I had to cancel at the very last minute since we had appointments first thing in the morning. Summer school doesn't start until next week so lots of pool time I guess.
A picture thought to end on.... The cover of my book.
1 comment:
I noticed your comment about Will: "drive me mad with his screaming." Reese is doing the same thing and it is driving me crazy! Let me know if you come up with any solutions.
Post a Comment