
I'm in a bit of shock from the transformation that happened today. I was working on Part 1 of Father's Day and pulled down our little potty. We got it out a little while ago but Will hated it, so back up it went. This time, he is obsessed with it. The minute I pulled it down and said this is a potty for you to go pee pee and poo poo in, he started carrying it around the garage! He dragged it out to the driveway and informed me and his grandfather that he was going to poo poo on the potty. All this from a boy who has never had any interest in getting out of diapers and refuses me every morning that I offer a pull up to him even though it has McQueen on it. It didn't die down either. He moved it around the house most of today and keeps sitting on it to go potty, fully clothed of course. I told him he could wear a Pull Up if he wanted to sit on the potty and right before bedtime he asked for one. We went upstairs and I sat his naked tush on that potty. Nothing came out but he was so excited to sit on it and then to put on a Good Nite Pull Up. It's like a 12 hour change. Sarah was so gradual and then we did the 1 day deal. It's like someone turned a switch on Will and now he's interested. I still want to wait until the end of July, after San Diego but I'm so happy that we can finally start talking it up and he can try it anytime he asks. Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment