Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bitten!

After a week of washing Will's feet and feeding him antibiotics, I awoke to this:

What was a bug bite by his eye yesterday is now a swollen mess. The pictures don't even look as bad as it really looks.  In a panic after last weekend, I called the triage nurse, AGAIN. A different one was on call. She grabbed our Dr. to check with her (so thoughtful) and all is well. It just looks bad. It's not painful just itchy but I can't put anything on it because it's close to his eye. So for now, he looks like someone beat him up and I'm embarrassed to take him out in public today. I'll keep an eye on it but hopefully, it will just fade over the next day or 2.

What craziness! Andy doesn't get back until this evening so he's missing EVERYTHING! Lucky man.

No comments: