- I've been following this blog recently. http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com. They update it all the time. The misspellings alone are hilarious. The funny thing is that the misspellings often times come from bakeries!
- I asked Sarah what she's looking forward to most about Gammy's house. She told me "You going with me Mommy." How sweet.
- Any doubt that it is indeed summer in Arizona is gone. We were so spoiled by the upper 90's temps this June but they are gone. Farewell cool mornings, hello heat waves off the black top. Welcome to the oven preheating that is July. The oven isn't completely ready until August. UGH! San Diego here we come!!!!!
- Tested the DVD player to hang between the front seats and make sure that both earphones reach.... they do. It's a pretty cool system and we'll see how well it entertains the kids. Question is how long will Will watch Barbie????
- Is anyone else sick of Michael Jackson yet? I don't mean his music just his news. He was a great artist but not worthy of the 24/7 news feed that has happened since his death. Is it just because news is slow right now that they drag it on and on and on. I must admit though that it is a nice change from all the political news for once.
- I am bringing books and magazines to San Diego in hopes of finally getting caught up. I am the last in my little group to get the borrowed books - for good reason. I am a fast reader and I love to read, it's just a matter of starting the book and taking the time to read it!
- On the subject of books, my little one is 4 1/2 and I already can't wait for her to read all the books I loved like Little House on the Prairie and Ramona Quimby and Anne of Green Gables. They are all sitting on bookshelves taking up well deserved space waiting for her.
- My kids have long tongues, Will especially. The picture above doesn't even do him justice. He refused to stick it all the way out. Andy had him stick out his tongue yesterday and was calling him Gene Simmons. Maybe he has a future as a crazy rock star - fantastic.
- Sarah slept in a little Ikea tent in her room in her sleeping bag last night. It was very cute but she only lasted about 20 minutes and then she was back in her own bed. She got scared and decided her bed was much safer.
- I felt bad for the guys at the car wash this morning because my car is that dirty, until I realized that they didn't do a very good job vacuuming. Oh well - that's the trade off for having to watch the guy climb on the hood of my car to scrape off the caked on bug guts.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
10 on Tuesday
I'm starting this early since we're heading out Tuesday. So here goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment